Thursday, May 17, 2012

Turn Upppp


Going to get off topic from ATF for a second.. Summer is basically here, and it couldnt have come at a better time. I dont know about yall, but Im so ready to be done with school. No more getting up at 5:15, or doing homework. Haha, its not like I did it anyways though. But yeah, I wont have to see Dirty D's face everyday now, and trust me.. that is a blessing. But anyways, I cannot wait until next Thursday. Got some big plans for this summer. Doing a little traveling, hanging with friends, making some money. You know how it is. I only hope that this summer feels like the longest one I’ve ever had, just because it’s my last one as a High School student. As much as I want it to be summer, I dont at the same time. Because that means Im just a little bit closer to becoming a senior and be finished with High School. Now that’s a scary thought. But yeah, I know my summer is going to be crazy, and I hope yalls is too.  Im out though, stay fresh and keep it real. ATF100

No comments:

Post a Comment